When it comes to international transactions, PayPal is a service that comes to the forefront.Businesses and customers all over the globe use PayPal on a daily basis to send and receive payments. While everything seems good with this platform, it doesn’t hurt to know the various alternatives of PayPal. Based on the kind of business you have and the frequency of transactions, you might find some of these other options better suited for you and your business.
So, without further ado, let’s dive in and take a look at some of the best PayPal alternatives we have today.
1. PayoneerBest suited for freelancers and professionals, Payoneer is well known in today’s time. It is one of the closest competitors of PayPal and you may find that some of the features of their service as good as PayPal if not better.
2. SkrillHaving similar rates and fees, Skrill is another option for businesses that are looking for an alternative to PayPal. Just like PayPal, Skrill offers users the benefit of receiving payments from around the world using their email address.
3. StripeStripe is one of the most preferred payment options for eCommerce platforms to accept payments. The transaction fee on this platform is similar to PayPal. The advantage of using this payment platform is that it eliminated the need for a payment gateway and merchant account.
4. 2Checkout2Checkout is a globally recognized payment platform that deserves a place on this list. With affordable payment pricing, this is definitely one of the platforms you will want to check out. The incredible fact about 2Checkout is that it accepts multiple currencies and payment types.
5. PaylinePayline is ideal for retail businesses. The transaction fees in Payline varies on the basis of the card type you use. One more thing that makes this a good alternative to PayPal is its wide integration network. It offers integration with platforms like Shopify, Woo-commerce and more.
Those were some of the alternatives to PayPal you can consider for payment integration on your business site. You can even use some of these for sending and receiving of personal payments.
Do you know of other platforms that should have been on this list? Please let us know in the comments section below.