Elishops - PayPal Dispute

PayPal transaction disputes and account limitations
JamesMiller

Elishops - PayPal Dispute

Post by JamesMiller »

I ordered a item from a company based in China, called Elishops..They sent me a tracking ID and said the goods were shipped, but I never received anything. The tracking ID does not work either. I took it up with PayPal and raised a dispute but they says that the goods are shipped and closed the case. Guys please help! I am $240 out and I can't find out a way to get my money back.

All help and suggestions are much appreciated..!!

Thanks,
James
RickyLucas

Re: Elishops - PayPal Dispute

Post by RickyLucas »

Hello JamesMiller,

A possible solution to this is to, submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed.

PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationery) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal), or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address.

Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.