Zestads Limited

PayPal transaction disputes and account limitations
JackMarsh007

Zestads Limited

Post by JackMarsh007 »

I am a recent victim of Zestads limited. When I looked up internet, I was shocked to see how many people have actually been victims of such scams on PayPal. I took it up to myself and did some more research and realized that so many people have been scammed by companies like Zestads Limited, AZcozy..etc. What really takes me aback is that PayPal does not take an action on such users who are involved in perpetual fraudulent activities. Moreover, PayPal does not even bother to at least make a list of such users on a monthly basis and share it on it's platform with other users or raise a flag when a user like me is making payments to such companies. It only makes sense to PayPal to make their system safer for users in order to retain them and save themselves from the tedious task of going to and fro of first clearing the payment and then initiating a refund. I am like duh..!!!
MarkHenry

Re: Zestads Limited

Post by MarkHenry »

Hi JackMarsh007,

The only thing I can say to you is that PayPal does not have any control over the products or services provided by sellers who accept PayPal as a payment method, and PayPal cannot ensure that a buyer or a seller you are dealing with will actually complete the transaction or is authorized to do so.

The only solution to this is to reach out to Paypal, tell them about the scam. It might just get your money back or possibly raise awareness.